суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fast patrol boats




The weather affects my moods more then I would like to admit to even myself. It is coming on raining season and I feel exhausted and cranky. Ready to re evaluate everything and you know make my life more happy. It is only depression because life is pretty good at the moment, even if the security of Dans current employment is making me uneasy due to the fact they ditched their annual holiday party...

We have enough savings to survive a couple years on if need be ( we would move out of Vancouver of course). Everyone is in a point in time where the cancer is not making them too sick to function and I like what I am doing

But I still feel so bleck it is not good, I need the sun
fast patrol boats, fast pattern matching, fast pattern matching in strings, fast paul walker.



Комментариев нет: